Core, Packages + 7 classes / 24th & 25th June 2021
Add-on Tanks Module / 24th & 25th June 2021
Pay less for your ADR driver training at the Construction Training Centre in Weston-super-Mare.
Gain new skills or refresh your knowledge, for transporting dangerous goods by road (ADR) safely, and pay less for ADR Training here at the Construction Training Centre.
- We are approved by the National Dangerous Goods Training Consortium and are accredited by the SQA as an examination centre - with a 99% success rate.
- We offer training, which covers key subject areas such as: types of loads, first aid training and fire training.
- When you complete the course, you will receive an ADR certificate direct from the DVLA, to carry dangerous and hazardous materials for 5 years.
We're now taking bookings for our 21st - 25th June courses.
- You can choose either Core, Packages + 7 classes running 21st - 24th June, and Add-on Tanks module running 24th and 25th June.
- You can choose either Core, Packages + 7 classes running 12th – 15th July, and Add-on Tanks module running 15th & 16th July.
Prices start from £330+vat plus exam fees.
For further information, to check availability or to book, please call 01934 421254 or complete the form below.